The 2022 Winterfest Launch Party has entered the history books!
Coming in 2023, this page will be updated with all the exciting details of the next Winterfest Launch Party.
We’ll see you then!
As a Winterfest partner, you will receive tickets to South Florida’s preview of the holiday season featuring Winterfest updates, amazing bites, sips, entertainment, and at the Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa. The event is scheduled for Saturday, October 14, 2023 from 7-10pm, and will feature delights from top-area restaurants throughout Broward County.
NO TICKETS ARE SOLD TO THE PUBLIC – SPONSORSHIP IS YOUR TICKET IN!
- The event’s theme “Platinum Rewind” in reflective celebration of this year’s Parade theme “Reflections Afloat” – 20 years of Seminole Hard Rock and Winterfest together. This year’s Parade celebrates 52 years as a signature Holiday Tradition in South Florida.
- Special Performance by Grand Master Flash and the Furious Five courtesy of Ocean Manor Beach Resort.
- Appearance by the Winterfest Poster Artist – Laura Brill Elmore – 954 Design, and the unveiling of the original artwork of this year’s poster.
- Future Tech / LG Experience
- Water Taxi Photo Booth
- Carroll’s Jewelers Bling Rings
- Check out what you missed last year – WSVN Channel 7’s coverage (additional event links on winterfestparade.com/videos)
Did you receive an invitation but don’t know what to wear? Click on this LookBook link.
All sponsorships are created to provide the maximum entertainment/branding opportunities within the Winterfest Celebration. Click on the sponsorship level of interest and a Winterfest representative will contact you to have a custom sponsorship created for your company OR call the Winterfest Office at 954-767-0686
Ready to be a Sponsor? Get ready to be part of the Winterfest Family!
- TITLE SPONSOR: Gray Robinson
- FEATURED RESTAURANT: Casa Calabria Restaurant
- BEVERAGES: Republic National Distributing Company, Stella Artois, La Croix
- RESTAURANTS: 3030 Ocean, Casa Calabria, Piazza Italia
Photos are on our Facebook page.
PRESS CREDENTIALS: All media requests must be submitted using an email address from the media’s active domain address. The submission must include a commitment from an editor/publisher noting where and when the story/photos will be printed/uploaded on social media platforms.
Any social media influencers must submit their handles, viewership and pre-/event day promotions plan when requesting credentials.