As a Winterfest partner, you will receive tickets to South Florida’s preview of the holiday season featuring Winterfest updates, amazing bites, sips, entertainment, and at the Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa. The event is scheduled for Friday, October 21, 2022, and will feature delights from top-area restaurants throughout Broward County.
NO TICKETS ARE SOLD TO THE PUBLIC – SPONSORSHIP IS YOUR TICKET IN!
- The event will reflect this year’s theme “Neon Nightlife Under the Sea.”
- Appearance by the Winterfest Poster Artist – Dennis Friel – Connected by Water and the unveiling of the original artwork of this year’s poster.
- Miss Florida USA and Miss Florida Teen USA
- Neuvana Xen Lounge Experience
- Check out what you missed last year – WSVN Channel 7’s coverage (additional event links on winterfestparade.com/videos)
All sponsorships are created to provide the maximum entertainment/branding opportunities within the Winterfest Celebration. Click on the sponsorship level of interest and a Winterfest representative will contact you to have a custom sponsorship created for your company OR call the Winterfest Office at 954-767-0686
Ready to be a Sponsor? Get ready to be part of the Winterfest Family!
- TITLE SPONSOR: Gray Robinson
- FEATURED RESTAURANT: Casa Calabria Restaurant
- GRAND GOLDEN ENTRANCE: Robinson’s Jewelers
- Neuvana Xen LOUNGE EXPERIENCE
- BEVERAGES: Republic National Distributing Company, Stella Artios, La Crois, Brugal Rum
- RESTAURANTS: 3030 Ocean, Billy’s Stone Crab, Carl’s Seafood, Casa Calabria, Chop Shoppe Essentials – Sistrunk Market, Cuba Libre, Eddie V’s, Kasai & Koori, Mimi’s Ravioli, Piazza Italia
Photos are on our Facebook page.
PRESS CREDENTIALS: All media requests must be submitted using an email address from the media’s active domain address. The submission must include a commitment from an editor/publisher noting where and when the story/photos will be printed/uploaded on social media platforms.
Any social media influencers must submit their handles, viewership and pre-/event day promotions plan when requesting credentials.