The 2022 Judges Have Spoken!
Voting for the 2022 People’s Choice Award is NOW CLOSED
Stay tuned for the 2023 People’s Choice Awards!
Contest Opens December 16, 2023 at 6:30 P.M. and closes January 8, 2024 at 8:00 P.M.
One Random Voter will win Roundtrip air travel for Winner and One (1) Guest on Jet Blue Airlines®
Get ready to vote once a day until January 8, 2024
Limit one (1) vote per day
By voting via text or using this website’s online form, you agree to receive updates (by text or email).
Due to the large volume of voting your carrier may have blocked our auto-messages to your phone after voting.
Votes are still being accepted and entered via text messaging but, unfortunately, the auto-response is being blocked by a few carriers and voters are not receiving confirmation.
The third-party company: SimpleTexting simpletexting.net is working to solve the issue.
After picking your favorite boat, please consider voting via our voting form below (after the boat images).
You can see the Parade on WSVN Channel 7 and Bally Sports Florida Sun – click here for airing dates.
Watch the parade on Facebook: https://fb.watch/hlPOzJkMIH/
The 2022 Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade Participants
By voting via text or using this website’s online form, you agree to receive updates (by text or email).
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Data rates may apply. Data plans may not be available through all wireless carriers. Message & Data rates may apply when you text to enter the sweepstakes, verify eligibility and confirm entry.
TEXT THE BOAT YOU LIKE TO 1-844-675-0705:BOAT(#) (Message and Data rates may apply). By voting via text or using this website’s online form, you agree to receive updates (by text or email).
Photos can be found on the Winterfest App, Winterfestparade.com and on our Social Media.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of Florida who are at least nineteen (19) years old at the time of entry. The following persons are not eligible to participate or win prizes: employees, agents, immediate families (spouses, children, household members) of Winterfest, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, SunSentinel, iHeart Media, Jet Blue Airlines (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), their divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising or promotion agencies, printers and suppliers, judging or fulfillment organizations, or auditing or legal firms involved with this promotion, or any family member of, or any person residing in the same household as any person in any of the preceding categories.
2. No person who has won any prize in any prior Winterfest® WINTERFEST PICK YOUR FAVORITE BOAT (People’s Choice) AWARDS is eligible to win any prize in this 2023 Sweepstakes. Winners will be required to show proof of eligibility.
3. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Sponsor: Winterfest® Inc. 512 Northeast 3rd Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301
5. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on December 16, 2023, at 6:30p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on January 8, 2024, at 8:00 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. The winner may not substitute or transfer all or any portion of any prize.
6. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes via one of the following methods:
(a) From the Winterfestparade.com website: Click on the Contests tab. You will then be directed to the People’s Choice Award & Parade Winners page at: https://winterfestparade.com/peoples-choice-award. Complete and submit the entry form for the WINTERFEST PICK YOUR FAVORITE BOAT AWARD to vote for the winner and receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
(b) Use your two-way text-messaging capable device to text “BOAT (#)” to 1-844-675-0705. Message and Data rates may apply. Text “STOP” to 1-844-675-0705 to stop receiving text messages. Text HELP to 1-844-675-0705 for help information. Upon receipt of your text message, you will receive a reply text with a link to the Sweepstakes page URL, https://winterfestparade.com/peoples-choice-award. Each text message, sent or received, may incur a charge as provided in your rate plan. Message and data rates may apply. If you participate via text message, you will receive at least one (1) text message in response to your participation. Text-messaging may not be available through all wireless carriers and in all areas.
Entrants who enter the Sweepstakes via text messaging on their phone or other web-enabled devices may be charged according to their carriers’ data rate or text-messaging plans; entrants should contact their carriers for pricing details. Data plans and text-messaging may not be available through all wireless carriers or phones. Limit: Each person may enter one (1) time ONLY per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or phone number. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. By voting via text or using this website’s online form, you agree to receive updates (by text or email).
Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
7. Prize: One (1) winner will receive round trip air travel on Jet Blue Airlines® for the winner and one (1) guest from the closest major U.S. airport to the winner’s residence served by Jet Blue Airlines® (subject to Air Travel Restrictions set forth below). Winner must comply with the complete terms and conditions of the prize. Approximate retail value: $600.
8. Expenses not set forth above are the responsibility of the winner. No substitutions; cash equivalents; or transfers of the prize will be permitted; except at the option and sole discretion of the Sponsor. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above; including but not limited to; meals; personal charges; security fees; taxes; gratuities or other expenses or incidentals are the responsibility solely of winner. Winner and travel companion must travel at the same time and must depart from the same city. Travel arrangements must be made upon acceptance of prize; at the discretion of the Sponsor and are subject to availability. Sponsor may substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Limit one prize per household.
9. Air Travel Restrictions: Air travel is subject to Jet Blue Airlines® terms and conditions; certain restrictions may apply.
10. Drawings: The potential winner will be notified by the email or phone number provided as part of his/her Sweepstakes registration page. Email and phone number must be valid, or potential winner may be disqualified at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Within two (2) days after being notified, the potential winner will be required to submit proof of residency and that they are over 19 years of age in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to submit the complete contact information (full name, address, phone number) within the required time period (if applicable), the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the applicable prize will remain unawarded.
11. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Sweepstakes Entities, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
12. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
13. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute all or any portion of any prize with a prize of equal or greater value. All determinations shall be made by the Sponsor and its decisions are final and binding with respects to all aspects of this Sweepstakes.
14. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
15. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate Broward County Court located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
Each entrant agrees that (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the prize described in Sections 7 and 9 above for air travel provided by Jet Blue Airlines® or the use thereof shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
17. Winner List: For a winner list, visit www.winterfestparade.com. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete. To receive a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, along with the specific written request, to
Attn: WINTERFEST PICK YOUR FAVORITE BOAT AWARD,
512 N.E. 3rd Ave.,
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301.
All such requests must be received by Winterfest® on or before January 8, 2024.
Jet Blue Airlines® is not an administrator of this Sweepstakes.