2023 OFFICIAL RULES:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Data rates may apply. Data plans may not be available through all wireless carriers. Message & Data rates may apply when you text to enter the contest, verify eligibility and confirm entry.
Eligibility: Deco Drive Winterfest® Dream Playcation Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the state of Florida who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry.
NOT ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE:
- The following persons are not eligible to participate or win prizes: employees, agents, immediate families (spouses, children, household members) of Winterfest, Inc., Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, WSVN Channel 7, other partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising or promotion agencies, printers and suppliers, judging or fulfillment organizations, or auditing or legal firms involved with this promotion, or any family member of, or any person residing in the same household as any person in any of the preceding categories. Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino are not the administrator of this contest.
- Persons who have been trespassed or banned by the Seminole Tribe of Florida or have opted into the self-exclusion program are prohibited from participating. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, please call 1.888.ADMIT.IT.
- No person who has won any prize in 2022 Winterfest® Contest/Sweepstakes is eligible to win any prize in this 2023 Sweepstakes. Winners will be required to show proof of eligibility.
Employees of Winterfest®, Inc., nor any of their agents involved in the collection of entrants or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee or agent, are not eligible.
The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable state, federal and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: Winterfest® Inc. 512 Northeast 3rd Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301.
- Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on December 2, 2023 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“EST”) and ends on December 11, 2023, at 4 p.m. EST (the “Promotion Period”). Entries via fax or mail must be received on or before 5:00 pm (EST) on Friday, December 8, 2023 to be uploaded electronically. All winners will be announced on Winterfest’s social media, and website. Winners may not substitute or transfer all or any portion of any prize.
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes via the following methods:
Entrants who enter the Sweepstakes web-enabled device may be charged according to their carriers’ data rate or text-messaging plans; entrants should contact their carriers for pricing details. Data plans, text-messaging, or QRcode(s) scanning applications may not be available through all wireless carriers or phones. Limit: Each person may enter one (1) time ONLY during the Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or phone number. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
Entry Forms: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
4. Drawings: The potential winners will be notified by the email or phone number provided as part of his/her Sweepstakes registration page. Email and phone number must be valid, or potential winner may be disqualified at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The potential winner will be required to submit proof of residency in the United States and that they are over 21 years of age within two (2) days after being notified, in order to claim his/her prize (“Delcaration”). If a potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to submit the Declaration within the required time period (if applicable), potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
Winterfest® and its sponsors reserve the right to substitute all or any portion of any prize with a prize of similar value. All determinations shall be made by Winterfest® and its decisions are final and binding with respect to all aspects of this Sweepstakes.
5. Prizes: Grand Prize (one winner) – SMALL BORA BORA CABANA INCLUDES RENTAL, UP TO $1000 FOOD & BEVERAGE CREDIT, SERVICE FEES AND TAXES
Must be 21 years or older. Subject to availability. Certificate is not valid on holidays, special events, and certain black-out dates. Certificate is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Cannot be combined or substituted with any other offer.
Lost, stolen or further extensions of this certificate will not be honored. Certificate does NOT include room or transportation. Original certificate (no copies) and photo ID must be presented to the Guitar pool kiosk attendant upon check-in. A credit card or deposit required at time of reservation.
*Value – Approximately $2,500.00.
6. Additional Expenses: Expenses not set forth above are the responsibility of the winner. No substitutions; cash equivalents; or transfers of the prize will be permitted; except at the option and sole discretion of the Sponsor. Grand Prize is subject to availability at time of booking availability of services offered and other criteria.
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Winterfest®, Inc., Sponsors, Administrators and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate Broward County Court located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.Winner List: For a winner list, visit winterfestparade.com. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete. To a letter noting the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, along with the specific written request, to: Winterfest®, Inc., Attn: Winterfest® contest 512 N.E. 3rd Ave., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301. All such requests must be received by Winterfest® on or before January 12, 2024.