Sweepstakes is NOW CLOSED
Grand Prize Winner for 2021
Thank you for visiting Crown Wine & Spirits and scanning the QR Code for the Sweepstakes
You are now on the Winterfest Website to Enter into the
DECO Get-Away Sweepstakes
Sweepstakes is LIVE starting November 20, 2021
Sweepstakes ENDED December 6, 2021 at 4 p.m. EST
Information on our Deco Sweepstakes is also available in our newsletter, souvenir journal printed in Lifestyle magazine, and brochures located at select Publix Super Markets and other partner locations.
Promotions on iHeart Media and WSVN Channel 7.
“In Harmony with Winterfest” DECO Get-Away Sweepstakes
- An Authentic Electric Guitar Autographed by 2019 Grand Marshal Bret Michaels ($500 value)
- Deluxe Accommodations for a Two (2) Night stay in the iconic Guitar Hotel ($800 max value)
- (2) Dinners for two at either Council Oak Steaks and Seafood, Cipresso (Italian) or Kuro (Asian Inspired) Restaurant ($150 max value, each)
- One day Bora Bora Cabana Experience for up to 10 Guests including Food & Beverage, Weekday Only ($2550 max value)
- Assorted logo items
The retail value $4,150
- Roundtrip air travel for winner and one (1) guest on Spirit Airlines® (Coach Seat – subject to Air Travel Restrictions set in the Terms and Conditions of Spirit Airlines) ($500 value)
Total Price Value: $4,650
Eligibility: Winterfest® Deco Dream Get-Away Contest (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of Florida who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry.
The Sweepstakes begins on November 20, 2021, at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on December 6, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”).
Entrants who enter the Sweepstakes via text-messaging on their phone or other web-enabled device may be charged according to their carriers’ data rate or text-messaging plans; entrants should contact their carriers for pricing details.
BY FILLING OUT THIS FORM TO ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES – I have agreed to the Official Rules of this Contest and have authorized the above information be placed in this database and used for Winterfest purposes.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Data rates may apply. Data plans may not be available through all wireless carriers. Message & Data rates may apply when you text to enter contest, verify eligibility and confirm entry.
- Eligibility: Winterfest® Deco Dream Get-Away Contest (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of Florida who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. The following persons are not eligible to participate or win prizes: employees, agents, immediate families (spouses, children, household members) of Winterfest, Inc., Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, WSVN – Channel 7, Spirit Airlines and other sponsors/partners noted on this page, their divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising or promotion agencies, printers and suppliers, judging or fulfillment organizations, or auditing or legal firms involved with this promotion, or any family member of, or any person residing in the same household as any person in any of the preceding categories.
No person who has won any prize in any prior Winterfest® Deco Dream Get-Away Contest is eligible to win any prize in this 2021 Sweepstakes. Winners will be required to show proof of eligibility.
Employees of Winterfest®, Inc., nor any of their agents involved in the collection of entrants or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee or agent, are not eligible.
The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable state, Federal and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- MAIN Sponsor: Winterfest® Inc. 512 Northeast 3rd Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301
- Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on November 18, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on December 6, 2021 at 4 p.m. EST (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. Entries via fax, email, or mail must be received on or before 5:00 pm (EST) on November 30, 2021 to be uploaded electronically. All winners will be announced on December 7, 2021, in Miami during the WSVN / Channel 7 – Deco Drive television studio production in Miami, Florida, or by its representatives. Participants need not be present on the show to win. Winners may not substitute or transfer all or any portion of any prize.
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes via the following methods:
From the Winterfest® Deco Dream Get-Away Contest Displays in the select tri-county Crown Wine & Spirits and other locations which distribute Winterfest brochures and Contest Posters (Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade): Use your smart phone or other web-enabled device to be directed to the Sweepstakes entry page at https://winterfestparade.com/winterfest-deco-sweepstakes
Contestants can also text to win. Use your two-way text-messaging capable device to text “DECO” to 844-675-0705. Message and Data rates may apply. Text “STOP” to 844-675-0705 to stop receiving text messages. Text HELP to 844-675-0705 for help information. Upon receipt of your text message, you will receive a reply text with a link to view these rules (Sweepstakes page URL, https://winterfestparade.com/winterfest-deco-sweepstakes)
One (1) entry into the Sweepstakes per phone number when entering via text message or email address.
Each text message, sent or received, may incur a charge as provided in your rate plan. Message and data rates may apply. If you participate via text message, you will receive at least one (1) text message in response to your participation. Text-messaging may not be available through all wireless carriers and in all areas.
Entrants who enter the Sweepstakes via a QRcode(s) or participate via text-messaging on their phone or other web-enabled device may be charged according to their carriers’ data rate or text-messaging plans; entrants should contact their carriers for pricing details. Data plans, text-messaging, or QRcode(s) scanning applications may not be available through all wireless carriers or phones. Limit: Each person may enter one (1) time ONLY during the Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or phone number. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
Entry Forms: To have an official entry form mailed to you, call Winterfest® at (954) 767-0686.
Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
- Drawings: The potential winners will be notified by the email or phone number provided as part of his/her Sweepstakes registration page. Email and phone number must be valid, or potential winner may be disqualified at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The potential Grand and First Prize winners will be required to submit proof of Florida residency and that they are over 21 years of age within two (2) days after being notified, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to submit the Declaration within the required time period (if applicable), potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Second and Third Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 2-3 days after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
Winterfest® and its sponsors reserve the right to substitute all or any portion of any prize with a prize of equal or greater value. All determinations shall be made by Winterfest® and its decisions are final and binding with respects to all aspects of this Sweepstakes.
GRAND PRIZE (one winner)
“Party Like A Rock Star” Basket
• An Authentic Electric Guitar Autographed by 2019 Grand Marshal Bret Michaels ($500 value)
• Deluxe Accommodations for a Two (2) Night stay in the iconic Guitar Hotel ($800 max value)
• (2) Dinners for two at either Council Oak Steaks and Seafood, Cipresso (Italian) or Kuro (Asian Inspired) Restaurant ($150 max value, each)
• One day Bora Bora Cabana Experience for up to 10 Guests including Food & Beverage, Weekday Only ($2550 max value)
• Assorted logo items
• Roundtrip air travel for winner and one (1) guest on Spirit Airlines® (Coach Seat – subject to Air Travel Restrictions set in the Terms and Conditions of Spirit Airlines) ($500 value)
1st PRIZE (ONE WINNER)
Two (2) tickets on the 2021 Winterfest® Grand Marshal Showboat sponsored by Fifth Third Bank. Grand Marshal Mario Lopez brought to the Parade by the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino.
*Value – Approximately $600.00
2nd PRIZE (ONE WINNER)
Two (2) tickets to the 2021 Winterfest® Grand Marshal Reception
*Value – Approximately $400.00.
3nd PRIZE (ONE WINNER)
Two (2) tickets to the 2021 Winterfest® Parade Viewing Area presented by Baptist Health
*Value –Approximately $50.00
- Expenses not set forth above are the responsibility of the winner. No substitutions; cash equivalents; or transfers of prize will be permitted; except at the option and sole discretion of the Sponsor. Grand Prize is subject to all applicable travel restrictions; availability of lodging at time of booking; hotel blackout dates; availability of services offered and other criteria. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above; including but not limited to; meals; personal charges at lodging; security fees; taxes; gratuities or other expenses or incidentals are the responsibility solely of winner. Winner and travel companion must travel at the same time and must depart from the same city. Travel arrangements must be made upon acceptance of prize; at the discretion of the Sponsor and are subject to availability. Travel restrictions; conditions and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets; travel vouchers or certificates. Sponsor may substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Limit one prize per household.
- Air Travel Restrictions: Air transportation vouchers, provided by Spirit, for the winner and one (1) Guest to any domestic destination served by Spirit. The winner will receive one (1) flight voucher per traveler, and each voucher is valued up to $500 including one carry-on item (this includes priority boarding), one personal item, one checked bag, and Coach Seat. (Upgraded seats are available for purchase on Spirit.com or at the airport in advance of departure). Winner and Guests will be responsible for securing any transportation to/from the closest Spirit served airport to their home, any costs not covered by the provided flight voucher, and will be responsible for securing their own flights using the provided voucher. Vouchers must be redeemed one (1) year from the date of the event. Travelers are responsible for taxes/fees starting from $5.60 (USD) per segment, per person (taxes/fees based on your destination). Certain exclusions may apply. Limited to cities served from originating city as indicated on Spirit.com.
- Valued up to $500. All travel must be completed by the expiration date above, and vouchers must be redeemed at least 15 days prior to departure. Not valid for bookings made on spirit.com.
- Voucher can be redeemed Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm EST. Modifications are not permitted once the itinerary is booked.
- All applicable taxes/fees are the responsibility of the Guest, starting at $5.60 (USD) per segment, per person (taxes and fees based on origin/destination).
- Restrictions apply on peak travel dates, holidays, and flights to certain destinations and based on inventory availability of 15 or more seats (they may be very limited during these times). Please be flexible with your travel plans.
- Spirit Airlines is ticketless, you will not receive paper tickets.
- Ticket vouchers are NOT transferable and will become null and void upon any attempted SALE, BARTER, or OTHER TRANSFER.
- TERMS & CONDITIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
- Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Winterfest®, Inc., Sponsors, Administrators and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate Broward County Court located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
- Winner List: For a winner list, visit winterfestparade.com. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete. To receive a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, along with specific written request, to: Winterfest®, Inc., Attn: Deco Sweepstakes, 512 N.E. 3rd Ave., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301. All such requests must be received by Winterfest® on or before January 12, 2022.
|CROWN LOCATIONS||SOUTH FLORIDA LOCATIONS||CROWN LOCATIONS|
|1030 N.E. 15th Avenue Fort Lauderdale 33304 954-358-9463||FORT LAUDERDALE||1645 Cordova Road Fort Lauderdale 33316 954-525-6565|
|1320 N Federal Hwy Pompano Beach 33060 954-941-2608||NORTH BROWARD||306 S Federal Highway Deerfield Beach 33441 954-427-5274|
|SOUTH BROWARD 3363 Sheridan St Hollywood 33020 954-987-9463|
|532 SE 15th Avenue Boynton Beach 33435 561-734-9463911 SE 6th Avenue Delray Beach 33483 561-278-2100||PALM BEACH 757 S Federal Highway Boca Raton 33432 561-394-3828||3500 N Federal Highway Boca Raton 33431 561-392-6366|
|1590-94 S Dixie Hwy (Mia) Coral Gables 33146 786-621-9463||MIAMI 5749 SW Bird Road Ste 104 Miami 33155 305-662-9898 2947 Coral Way Miami 33145 305-982-8256||2046 SW 57th Ave Miami 33155 305-264-4210|