Dynamic Effects & Fireworks Company was established by Bob & Julie Smith in January 2001. Since that time, we have produced over 1000 displays ranging from spectacular outdoor aerial displays to indoor pyrotechnic programs. Coming from backgrounds in Banking / Marketing, Law Enforcement, and the Fire Service, the owners of Dynamic Effects & Fireworks Company have the understanding and knowledge required to perform to the strict rules and regulations applied in the fireworks industry. We pride ourselves on the 100% success rate of shows with no violations or incidents.
What sets Dynamic Effects apart from all the rest is our dedication and service provided to all of our clients. We will never promise a service that we can’t deliver and we strive to make every program a memorable event. We work closely with our clients making sure that each aspect of their program is designed and executed with the care and understanding that our clients deserve. We will never lose sight of the fact that our clients come first. No matter the size of the budget or the work involved the staff at Dynamic Effects & Fireworks will deliver spectacular results.
Having been involved in the fireworks industry for over 25 years, our experience speaks for itself. The staff and crews of Dynamic Effects have produced effects ranging from small confetti programs to Super Bowl Half-time shows and Presidential Election Campaigns. In addition to our fireworks displays, Dynamic Effects & Fireworks has mastered the use of indoor effects, close proximity pyrotechnics, and flame effects. This has allowed us to present spectacular rooftop, stadium and indoor displays once thought impossible. From grand openings of malls, conventions, product introduction, sporting and special events, Dynamic Effects has done it all.
- Dynamic Effects has been providing the pyrotechnics along with being a contributing sponsor to the parade since 2005, The technicians that fire the show have been involved with the parade’s fireworks since 1995.
- Effects are fired for 2.5 hours along 12 miles of the New River and the Intracoastal Waterway combined.
- Average number of pyrotechnic effects fired each year ranges from 1800 to 2000.
- It takes a crew of five technicians to set-up, fire and tear down the show over a three-day period.
- By far, the crews most exciting part of the event each year is in two parts. The first is the response from the spectators that view the event. Each year the grandstand area spectators respond with more noise and applause than the noise we create from firing the fireworks. The second point has to be just south of the Sunrise Blvd and Oakland Park Blvd bridges. The spectators in this area are so crazy and so much fun. Each year we try our best to increase the amount of noise we create because the echo effect off the buildings is fantastic. It really pumps up everyone watching the event.