Prime Parade Viewing Area at Las Olas Intracoastal Park
Get Your Tickets Today for Winterfest’s VIEWING LOCATION where Las Olas Boulevard meets the Intracoastal Waterway. Your ticket lets you experience a wonderful afternoon and evening of festival activities, interactive games, continuous stage entertainment, vendors, photo opportunities with Santa Claus, Stanley from the Florida Panthers, and other mascots before the main event – the Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade. This new viewing location brings the Parade earlier to our guests (around 7 pm) and allows organizers to continue the fun with a concert following our Santa show float.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE AREA:
- Conveniently located adjacent to public parking, rideshare drop-offs, and shuttle services from local hotels. CLICK HERE for a list of Winterfest Weekend specials from our hotel partners
- Continuous entertainment on the City of Fort Lauderdale’s stage. After the Parade passes, the area transforms into a concert with the Shane Duncan Band
- Hungry? Thirsty? Don’t worry, we have you covered! Stella Artois Culinary Corner will have a variety of festival foods, featuring beverages from Stephen’s Distributing as well as Coca-Cola and LaCroix products.
- Photo opportunities with the jolly man himself – Santa before he rides in the Parade
- Parade Commentary provided by iHeart personality
- Download the Winterfest App for updates and opportunities to vote for your favorite boat.
- CLICK TO VIEW VIDEO of past viewing area footage by WSVN Channel 7 to get an idea of all the excitement
Additional Tips and Parking CLICK HERE.
Latest Update on