Prime Parade Viewing Area at Las Olas Intracoastal Park
Get Your Tickets Today for Winterfest’s NEW VIEWING LOCATION where Las Olas Boulevard meets the Intracoastal Waterway. Your ticket lets you experience a wonderful afternoon and evening of festival activities, interactive games, continuous stage entertainment, vendors, photo opportunities with Santa Claus, Stanley from the Florida Panthers, and other mascots before the main event – the Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade. This new viewing location brings the Parade earlier to our guests (around 7 pm) and allows organizers to continue the fun with a concert following our Santa show float.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE AREA:
- Conveniently located adjacent to public parking, rideshare drop-offs, and shuttle services from local hotels. CLICK HERE for a list of Winterfest Weekend specials from our hotel partners
- Continuous entertainment on the City of Fort Lauderdale’s stage. After the Parade passes, area transforms into a concert with the Shane Duncan Band
- Hungry? Thirsty? Don’t worry, we have you covered! Stella Artois Culinary Corner will have a variety of festival foods, featuring beverages from Stephen’s Distributing as well as Coca-Cola and LaCroix products.
- Photo opportunities with the jolly man himself – Santa before he rides in the Parade
- Parade Commentary provided by iHeart personality
- Download the Winterfest App for updates and opportunities to vote for your favorite boat. (link to app)
- CLICK TO VIEW VIDEO of past viewing area footage by WSVN Channel 7 to get an idea of all the excitement
TICKETS ARE ONLY $25 for ADULT / $15 for CHILD – click here to order (or we might embed the link)
Additional Tips CLICK HERE.