2015 WINTERFEST DECO DREAM GET-AWAY SWEEPSTAKES CONTEST
WINNERS (announced on WSVN DECO DRIVE on December 7th)
Grand prize Maria Sanson
1st Daniel Pamblanco
2nd Joanna Veloz
3rd Dennis Tyson
Contest will start again SEPTEMBER 2016
Look for our displays at participating retail stores* such as
Text one of the two code words to register (text the code to 23000) OR use the registration form on this page. Code Word is the same word used to Text To Enter (if you entered by texting the CODE WORD to 23000 – you do not need to fill out the form below.) ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. *list of stores are on the bottom of this page contest by
Rules on the bottom of this page – the rules apply to all entries (ie you must be at least 21 years old and a resident of Florida to enter this contest via this website, text to enter or mailing your entry).
| CROWN LOCATIONS
||SOUTH FLORIDA LOCATIONS||CROWN LOCATIONS|
|1030 N.E. 15th Avenue Fort Lauderdale 33304
|FORT LAUDERDALE||1645 Cordova Road Fort Lauderdale 33316
|1320 N Federal Hwy Pompano Beach 33060
|NORTH BROWARD||306 S Federal Highway Deerfield Beach 33441
3363 Sheridan St Hollywood 33020
|532 SE 15th Avenue Boynton Beach 33435
561-734-9463911 SE 6th Avenue Delray Beach 33483
757 S Federal Highway Boca Raton 33432
|3500 N Federal Highway Boca Raton 33431
|1590-94 S Dixie Hwy (Mia) Coral Gables 33146
5749 SW Bird Road Ste 104 Miami 33155
2947 Coral Way Miami 33145
|2046 SW 57th Ave Miami 33155
BY FILLING OUT THIS FORM OR TEXTING TO ENTER THIS CONTEST – I have agreed to the Official Rules of this Contest and have authorized the above information be placed in this database and used for Winterfest purposes.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Data rates may apply. Data plans may not be available through all wireless carriers. Message & Data rates may apply when you text to enter contest, verify eligibility and confirm entry.
- Eligibility: Winterfest® Deco Dream Get-Away Contest (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of Florida who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry.
No person who has won any prize in any prior Winterfest® Deco Dream Get-Away Contest is eligible to win any prize in this 2015 Sweepstakes. Winners will be required to show proof of eligibility.
Employees of Winterfest®, Inc., nor any of their agents involved in the collection of entrants or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee or agent, are not eligible.
The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable state, Federal and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- MAIN Sponsor: Winterfest® Inc. 512 Northeast 10th Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301
- Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on November 10, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on December 6, 2015 at 12 midnight EST (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. Entries via fax or mail must be received on or before 5:00 pm (EST) on December 1, 2015 to be uploaded electronically. All winners will be announced on December 7, 2015, in Miami during the WSVN / Channel 7 – Deco Drive television studio in Miami, Florida, or by its representatives. Participants need not be present on the show to win. Winners may not substitute or transfer all or any portion of any prize.
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes via the following methods:
From the Winterfest® Deco Dream Get-Away Contest Displays in the select tri-county Crown and Walgreens (Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade):
Use your smart phone or other web-enabled device to scan the QR Code(s found on in-store displays where Brugal Rum, Cointreau, Corralejo Tequila, Fireball, Russian Standard Vodka, Rum Chata, Templeton Rye Whiskey, The Botanist, The Macallan, Famous Grouse, Prosecco, Pacific Rim, Bodega Trivento wines and Stella Artois Beer are found. You will then be directed to the Sweepstakes entry page at http://www.winterfestparade.com/ (this page).
The QRCode(s) is also on display on the Winterfest Grandstand $2 Coupon. From the URL, complete and submit the Sweepstakes entry form to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
Winterfest®, Inc. will also include instructions on how to obtain the Sweepstakes page URL by using your two-way text-messaging capable device to text ” CONTEST” to 23000. Message and Data rates may apply. Text “STOP” to 23000 to stop receiving text messages. Text HELP to 23000 for help information. By texting to the word “CONTEST” or “DECO” to 23000, you are automatically entered into this contest. Upon receipt of your text message, you will receive a reply text with the Sweepstakes page URL, www.winterfestparade.com/sweepstakes having you refer to the rules of the contest.
Visit the URL and complete and submit the Sweepstakes entry form to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Each text message, sent or received, may incur a charge as provided in your rate plan. Message and data rates may apply. If you participate via text message, you will receive at least one (1) text message in response to your participation. Text-messaging may not be available through all wireless carriers and in all areas.
Other Establishments: Visit a participating Liquor store that carries Moët & Chandon Champagne, Stella Artois Beer, Brugal Rum, Cointreau, Corralejo Tequila, Fireball, Russian Standard Vodka, Rum Chata, Templeton Rye Whiskey, The Botanist, The Macallan, Famous Grouse, Prosecco, Pacific Rim and Bodega Trivento wines and use your smart phone or other web-enabled device to scan the Winterfest® QR Code located on in-store materials:
You will then be directed to the Sweepstakes entry page at http://www.winterfestparade.com/sweepstakes
From the Winterfestparade.com website: Click on the Sweepstakes tab. You will then be directed to the Sweepstakes entry page at http://www.winterfestparade.com/sweepstakes
Entrants who enter the Sweepstakes via a QRcode(s) or participate via text-messaging on their phone or other web-enabled device may be charged according to their carriers’ data rate or text-messaging plans; entrants should contact their carriers for pricing details. Data plans, text-messaging, or QRcode(s) scanning applications may not be available through all wireless carriers or phones. Limit: Each person may enter one (1) time ONLY during the Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or phone number. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
Entry Forms: To have an official entry form mailed to you, call Winterfest® at (954) 767-0686.
Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
- Drawings: The potential winners will be notified by the email or phone number provided as part of his/her Sweepstakes registration page. Email and phone number must be valid, or potential winner may be disqualified at Sponsors sole discretion. The potential Grand and First Prize winners will be required to submit proof of residency and that they are over 21 years of age within two (2) days after being notified, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to submit the Declaration within the required time period (if applicable), potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Second and Third Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 2-3 days after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
Winterfest® and its sponsors reserve the right to substitute all or any portion of any prize with a prize of equal or greater value. All determinations shall be made by Winterfest® and its decisions are final and binding with respects to all aspects of this Sweepstakes.
Grand Prize (one winner)
A four (4) night / (5) Days vacation for two (2) at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Cancun, Mexico. Round trip airfare for (2) Two from Spirit Airlines. Airfare and Resort Taxes and other applicable charges or fees not included. Prize is subject to restrictions on dates of availability and blackout dates. Winner must comply with the complete terms and conditions of the prize.
*Value – Approximately $2,100.00.
1st Prize (one winner)
Two (2) tickets on the 2015 Winterfest® Grand Marshal Showboat presented by JM Lexus. Grand Marshal Nick Cannon. Two (2) ticket to a performance of “Kinky Boots” at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts.
*Value – Approximately $1,000.00.
2nd Prize (one winner)
Two (2) tickets to the 2015 Winterfest® Grand Marshal Reception.
*Value – Approximately $400.00.
3rd Prize (three winners)
Two (2) tickets to the 2015 Winterfest® Grandstand Viewing Area presented by South Florida Ford
One (1) Winterfest Shirt
*Value –Approximately $60.00
- Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Winterfest®, Inc., Sponsors, Administrators and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate Broward County Court located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
- Winner List: For a winner list, visit winterfestparade.com. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete. To receive a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, along with specific written request, to: Winterfest®, Inc., Attn: Deco Sweepstakes, 512 N.E. 3rd Ave., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301. All such requests must be received by Winterfest® on or before January 10, 2016. THE 2015 WINNERS ARE LISTED ON THE TOP OF THIS PAGE.