WINTERFEST FANTASY BOAT STUDENT ART CONTEST
- Entries are open to all 3rd, 4th and 5th students in Broward County Schools (Private, Public & Home-Schooled).
- All artwork must be original and unpublished, submitted on an 8.5’ x 11’ WHITE horizontal sheet of paper. PLEASE USE BRIGHT COLORS using colored markers, paint, crayons, pencils and/or cut-outs from colored paper.
DO NOT USE GLITTER.
- Artworks are to depict a boat the student has seen in the parade or one they wish to see in the parade. The artwork must NOT have any wording on it. For ideas from previous parade entries – please visit winterfestparade.com.
- All artwork must be mailed to Winterfest, Inc. (512 Northeast 3rd Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301) by December 15, 2016.
- Winterfest, Inc. receives full ownership and rights to the artworks by published winners. All entries become the property of Winterfest, Inc. and can be used for promotional purposes by Winterfest, Inc., Seminole Hard Rock Hotel. Promotional materials are, but not limited to, brochures, web site, etc.
- Artwork must be free of any copyright laws (cartoon and/or realistic images). Unauthorized use of any image covered by copyright law will be disqualified.
- Winners will be contacted on or before FEBRUARY 15, 2017. ALL PARTICIPANTS and their parents will be invited to attend an Opening Reception TBD.
- The winners will be chosen based on creativity in the reflection and spirit of Winterfest. If not chosen as a winner, Winterfest is not required to disclose reason(s) for non-acceptance. A list of winners will be on the Winterfest website on or before February 15, 2017.
- No purchase necessary. Employees of Winterfest, Inc., Seminole Hard Rock Hotel, Galleria Fort Lauderdale, The South Florida Fair, and the immediate family members of such employees are not eligible to participate. For any additional information, contact Kathleen Keleher at: (954) 767-0686.
- By signing the release, parent/guardian acknowledges and accepts the above stated rules. Release is required to be considered for eligibility in the contest.
ATTENTION TEACHERS: Please call Winterfest PRIOR to dropping off your entries so we will have vouchers for The South Florida Fair ready for you to pick up. Please submit a list of the students that participated with your artwork.